Monday, March 7, 2016

Testimony of God's Faithfulness:

This map has been on my office wall for the last 25 + years.

I have used it to keep track of all the places we have ministered over the years. 


Yellow pins are where we have been and red pins are where we are going. I replace the red pins at the end of each year with yellow pins. 

I use to speak to this map in faith in God that He would fill it up with pins when we first started The Jubilee Gang. It’s awesome to see God fill up my map over the years! Each pin represents lives that have been touched by God through the ministry of the Jubilee Gang.

Since we started The Jubilee Gang in 1991 We have ministered in 44 States, Puerto Rico, Canada, and Russia and in over 30 different denominations and a host of non denominational churches and have seen over 20,000 people born again during Jubilee Gang Events.
‪#‎jubileegang‬

No comments: